"I love water. Especially frozen
and completely surrounded by vodka."
I saw these vibrant Tiffany blue cocktails all over Pinterest and I knew then, I HAD to make my version! If you don’t like coconut, this drink probably isn’t for you. However, that should be its own conversation... how can one person not like coconut especially when it looks this adorable. ❄️
A beverage that is fitting for all occasions; Christmas, New year’s, bridal shower or baby shower.
191 calories per glass
- 1 oz. Smirnoff coconut vodka
- 1 oz. Blue curacao liqueur
- 5 oz. Silk Unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 4 ice cubes
- shredded coconut flakes
- sugar free syrup
- Coat rim of glass in sugar free syrup
- Dip glass rim in shredded coconut flakes
- In mixing glass add liquor / coconut milk / juice / stevia / ice cubes together
- Blend together with hand blender, or whatever smoothie blender you have
- Pour into glassware and enjoy!