"I only drink Prosecco on two occasions, when it's my birthday and when it's not."
I grew up in a family obsessed with Christmas, well actually, it was just my mother. ☺️ Either way growing up in a house that looked just like Santa’s North Pole ❄️has forever engrained the festive spirit in me.
Every Christmas my fam comes together for some holiday cheer. This year I promised to deliver a tasty cocktail that everyone will fancy. This creation could certainly be it! A delicious combination of naughty & nice with sweetness & spice. 😚 (I'm so cheesy!)
If you're hosting a party or attending one, wow your friends with this low calorie bubbly concoction; hints of cranberries, oranges and cinnamon. It'll be hard to pass up, and did I mention it's super easy to make.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
130 calories per glass
Per glass recipe (pitcher recipe below)
- 2 oz. Diet Ocean Spray cranberry juice
- 5 oz. Prosecco
- ½ oz. Grand Marnier
- 8-7 warm cranberries
- 1 spray of liquid Stevia
- Dash of cinnamon spice
- 1 orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 10 oz. Diet Ocean Spray cranberry juice
- 2.5 oz. Grand Marnier
- ½ cup fresh warm cranberries
- 4 sprays of liquid stevia
- 2 tsp cinnamon spice
- 5-6 orange zests
Tip: Add stevia last, it's recommended but not necessary. I prefer my cocktail a bit sweeter than most, maybe. 😬
- Heat fresh cranberries in sauce pan for 4-5 minutes until soft and tender.
- In mixing glass muddle cranberries with cranberry juice, stevia, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
- Pour into your preferred drinking glass ware.
- Add 5-6 ice cubes.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Add orange zest for garnish, stir and enjoy
Tip: If you're making a pitcher. Put ice cubes in glasses, not pitcher to keep it from watering down.
Another tip: If you're going to a party, precook the cranberries and put them in a sealed container, and you're all set!
I hope you're enjoying the holidays, and happy mixin' 🍸🍾